Driving my buggy in the UK

franvt

Hello,

I am Fran and I just joined the forum. I am thinking to buy a buggy and I want to start understanding where could I drive it freely and fast! I have been struggling to find any info on the internet, every time I search I see only Buggy experiences and all that stuff haha.

Are there any tracks? Where are they? is there any website with a guide on this or something? What are the different options to drive my buggy around?

My intention is to buy a buggy and then drive it in different places enjoying nature. Going FAST with it, improving my driving and times and stuff. The more places I visit the best! By the way, I am looking at buying a Rage, I love that machine....

Any comment would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.

Regards,

Fran

250buggys

Rage buggies are pretty expensive and road legal ones go for even more. Over £20K. We generally have Freestyle buggies, they can be made to go fast by swapping the engine. :) have a look and see if there are any green lanes in your area.

Phaeton

Staff member
You won't want to be going fast down green lanes though, you need an Offroad centre for that, but you'll be trailering your buggy to it, or move to Utah as they don't appear to have any restrictions over there.

franvt

You won't want to be going fast down green lanes though, you need an Offroad centre for that, but you'll be trailering your buggy to it, or move to Utah as they don't appear to have any restrictions over there.
Hi Phaeton, thats it! I want to go fast haha. I live in the UK, are here any places like that? From who could I obtain that information?

Thanks in advance.

Fran