That time of year

Phaeton

Staff member
Just had my reminder from Adrian Sux that it is due on the 30th May, £101.63 that's more than I have ever paid before, they say they will beat any other genuine quote, so WTF don't they offer me a better price to start with & stop me wasting my life having to ring around.

Edit:- Just read I have £600 windscreen cover, with a £75 excess ROFL

Danny

Administrator
Yeah I won't be with them next year for sure. .. I insure all my vehicles with them but this year they really did piss me off

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
Adrian Sucks have just sent through my renewal it's gone up to £124.68 (25%) which seems to include a £35 policy issue fee, which as far as I'm concerned I don't need, they can issue it if ever I need to claim, as long as they register the Reg No on the MIAFTA DB I don't care about receiving anything.

They seem more bothered about finance offering 4 different options

Plan A £142.17
Plan B £126.24
Plan C £129.25
Plan D £131.23

I'll not be renewing, I have another policy that I took out for the V6 with AIB, as that would not have paid anything back if I cancelled it I just let it run, so will just swap it over, that will get me another 6 months without paying any extra

Phaeton

Staff member
The time of year I hate, has anybody done the rounds yet to see which scammer is offering the best deal?

250buggys

Just had my buggy insurance renewal through, less than £1 increase on last year.

A very pleasant surprise, hardly worth wasting time shopping around.

If only all repeat customers were treated like that rather than ripping them off year in year out.

:)

Danny

Administrator
Just had my buggy insurance renewal through, less than £1 increase on last year.

A very pleasant surprise, hardly worth wasting time shopping around.

If only all repeat customers were treated like that rather than ripping them off year in year out.

:)
I think a Law awas passed about that :D

250buggys

Just had my renewal through, 22% cheaper than last year.

I phoned them up and said that I was thinking of taking it off the road due to the cost of living crisis and it was still too expensive (after waiting an hour to get through on the phone) and I would be shopping around.

The chap asked me how much I wanted to pay and I said it would have to be well under £100 and sure enough as by magic I had a quote through for £98.40. I wonder if I can still push this down.