Sylva Mojo build

Danny

Administrator
I saw the mojo today... need to get it finished as I am hoping to buy a commercial unit very soon and I dont want to pay to get it there :D

Danny

Administrator
We are nearing the end of a legal battle where my bees and cars are stored so soon enough I will be able to comfortably get back to being the nuisance I have always been.

We won the first stage and now just waiting to proceed with the next stage which we should win as well but the women is a nasty piece of work and her anger has worked in my favour but if we win this stage I get another garage and 100% use of a yard I already own without her trying to claim the yard is hers.

We shall see what 2022 brings :D

250buggys

We are nearing the end of a legal battle where my bees and cars are stored so soon enough I will be able to comfortably get back to being the nuisance I have always been.

We won the first stage and now just waiting to proceed with the next stage which we should win as well but the women is a nasty piece of work and her anger has worked in my favour but if we win this stage I get another garage and 100% use of a yard I already own without her trying to claim the yard is hers.

We shall see what 2022 brings :D
Sounds like a right night-mare. I remember you had issues before where people would park in front of your garage so you couldn't get the buggy out.

Neighbours....

Danny

Administrator
Woke up today to another headache... So I have just instructed solicitors to deal with it. Cant be bothered to even think about it.

Sounds like a right night-mare. I remember you had issues before where people would park in front of your garage so you couldn't get the buggy out.

Neighbours....

Yeah that is not even the half of it now. But I think the neighbours will soon work out that A) i dont back down and B) I have big pot of gold to make sure that I win.

not sure how much stress I can be bothered with though

Danny

Administrator
Ok....

So my gate has been finished so I can now get access to my other garden way easier...

We have instructed the architects to draw up plans to build a block of 5 garages in the garden... well there will be 5 doors but wont be any internal walls so I can decide how many garages I want to rent out or what not but reality is for a few years they will be all mine for a while.

I am in legal proceedings with a neighbour and teh bailiffs are knocking on her door a lot, so I am not going to get many votes of approval but hopefully the council pass the plans and I can get them built.

In the meantime I need to get my z4 coupe in the garage and so I need to get the mojo finished so I can get that out of the only garage big enough to take the coupe...

I want to mothball the coupe for a few years while I work out what i want to do with it and the high winds on the coast is not ideal for the bubble as a long term storage solution...

But the garage where the Mojo lives is now in the process of being tidied up and tools are getting sorted and I can almost see the mojo now so I am hoping that in the next week or so I will have the mojo ready to get the last few jobs done...

I have about 12 weeks I think to get it finished or it will be another 12 months before I get a look in as I have also waiting on planning permission to convert my 2 bed bungalow into a 4 bed house (waiting for the council still) along with a 9 meter x 5m garden office to build as well :-\

but on a side note I have just ordered this.... https://www.daperformanceengineerin...nator-kit-exhaust-side?variant=33571268624524

hopefully that will save me a few days of messing about on the mojo and should be a bolt on solution.

250buggys

Ok....

So my gate has been finished so I can now get access to my other garden way easier...

We have instructed the architects to draw up plans to build a block of 5 garages in the garden... well there will be 5 doors but wont be any internal walls so I can decide how many garages I want to rent out or what not but reality is for a few years they will be all mine for a while.

I am in legal proceedings with a neighbour and teh bailiffs are knocking on her door a lot, so I am not going to get many votes of approval but hopefully the council pass the plans and I can get them built.

In the meantime I need to get my z4 coupe in the garage and so I need to get the mojo finished so I can get that out of the only garage big enough to take the coupe...

I want to mothball the coupe for a few years while I work out what i want to do with it and the high winds on the coast is not ideal for the bubble as a long term storage solution...

But the garage where the Mojo lives is now in the process of being tidied up and tools are getting sorted and I can almost see the mojo now so I am hoping that in the next week or so I will have the mojo ready to get the last few jobs done...

I have about 12 weeks I think to get it finished or it will be another 12 months before I get a look in as I have also waiting on planning permission to convert my 2 bed bungalow into a 4 bed house (waiting for the council still) along with a 9 meter x 5m garden office to build as well :-\

but on a side note I have just ordered this.... https://www.daperformanceengineerin...nator-kit-exhaust-side?variant=33571268624524

hopefully that will save me a few days of messing about on the mojo and should be a bolt on solution.
This is the one I ordered of the ST170 Zetec engine in my 7

Found the same starter for much less on ebay.

Danny

Administrator
Quite ashamed of how little I am working on my kit cars...

My home planning was refused and my 5 car garage was also refused... so resubmitting my 5 car garage with a twist so it does not look like a 5 car garage...

Home planning, we have no idea what route to take and we are just plodding a long... joy

But my bees are keeping me busy... just shy of 40 hives now and just taken on 12 acres of woodland to fill with bees...

250buggys

Hi Danny, what gear box are you fitting to the Mojo, presuming it is RWD are you thinking RX8, MT75 or type 9?

Interesting to know Chris

Danny

Administrator
Well, planning was approved for my storage building.... not alllowed to call it a garage and there are some conditions attached which I expected...

I am only allowed to store 2 cars in it and I cant use any powertools... however spoke to the architect and he said get it built and then see how it goes... the powertools will only be an issue if someone complains but due to the location I doubt anyone will hear... I also have to have some bird boxes installed

I am planning on insulating the hell out of it anyway and so I am not fussed. Also if I am caught with having more than 2 cars they will just tell me to move one... no big deal :D

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-07 at 08.54.08.jpeg

It will be good enough for what I need and also It is a lot cheaper than buying an industrial unit :D

I am also building a 30m2 office in my garden at the moment that will free up the garage at home and make my living conditions a whole lot better...

I just need another 20 hours in every day to keep up

Danny

Administrator
I cant believe its nearly 5 years since I bought the mojo :-\

Seems to be limbo time where I cant start anything because I am either about to build a building or buy a building or both...

Got the structural engineer doing the calcs for the steel structure on the new 75m2 building which I need to start building before winter hits as I have so much stuff to go in it...

But we are waiting to move house again and that will open a can of time worms as well... but either which way I think the Mojo will be moving home wherever that may be and when it does get there I will be able to steal time here and there and also a lot more often :D

either which way I need to get a grip :D