Recent content by Roshitha

1. R

Toyota 4E engine conversion....

Hellow everyone...after very successful rally season i thought if had more engine power and a reliable engine it would be more awesome.. so i thought to slot a toyota 4e engine in to my buggy...friends...your comments and suggestions are welcome....
  2. R

Gear selector linkage..

hey guys i need a big big help from you.i was running with old model a series gearbox,but now i bought a new a+ engine and a gearbox...so i want to find a way to make a gear linkage plz i need this help from you guys...plz send me any diagram if you have ...im in big hurry to fit my new gearbox.....
  3. R

some of the pics of my road trip to local motor race rally

hi guyz...few days ago i had a nice road trip of 480km,and it was a very nice trip enjoyed a lot,had a wonderful time with my buggy.this is some of the pics i took on the way.hope u'll enjoy.thanks.
  4. R

changed the wheel color

5. R

few pics of my buggy....

6. R

wanted set of free style mud guard set,used or brand new....

hi,i wanted set of free style mud guard set used or brand new......if someone has just let me know the price... thanks..
  7. R

AE Sports buggy

hi friends, after long time though,i was really busy with my work and,few weeks ago i went to a drift and stunt championship with my bike friend ,it was a grate fun and buggy was the super star.... that's why i love my buggy so much...now i thought to give it a little color wash...plz i need...
  8. R

Hi guyz....

hey my friends...after long time....i need a big help from you.... i bought a engine for my buggy ...a used engine....but i dont know the capacity of it... and i cant find it's exact engine number..but ther is a embossed number on the engine block 12A497..can anyone help me to find specs of this...
  9. R

hey Danny..thaks for adding my pics...

thank you very much Danny for adding my buggy's pics to the main sit.... now we are little bit busy with our mini-tec project.hope you guys enjoy this pics.
  10. R

How is this beauty....

11. R

Getting Ready for the hill climb races "AE Sports Cars"

Hey guys we are really busy with the races these days.cause we have not much time left for the task.most of the cars we preparing are racing for the 1st time so we have to do so many things.i thought to share some of the pics with you....
  12. R

ae sports buggy...

i need to find mudguards for my buggy....