Search results

1. Phaeton

Done it again!

FFS this is the 2nd one I've broke & they're starting to get bloody expensive, first was £20, next was £50 now they're asking £150+
  2. Phaeton

Britney Discussion Thread

Placemarker
  3. Phaeton

Britney arrives at Phaeton Towers

Why Britney I hear your cry, well because Oops baby I've done it again.
  4. Phaeton

Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2021 CLUBS

Dear Exhibitor, Apologies for the delay in contacting you regarding the Stoneleigh Kit Car Show. All our staff are currently furloughed which has added to delays. The good news is that we have finally been able to arrange for some dates for the show for later this year over the August Bank...
  5. Phaeton

Twin Cylinder Mini Engine

Came across Ivan's Shed on Youtube, he bought a development twin cylinder Mini engine & get's it running, quite enjoyed the no nonsense approach. Starts here where the origins are explained https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlqhCA9NQmA Pah! that doesn't work...
  6. Phaeton

Just Checking In

Been building but not posting, IVA cancelled due to the weather, rebooked for 13th April
  7. Phaeton

Access to a lathe

Anyone got access to a lathe? I need a couple spacers making, nothing complicated, I'll supply a rough drawing, basically 2off 30mm diameter tube with an 8mm clearance hole through the middle about 30mm long, but will confirm it all
  8. Phaeton

Melvin the Mev Mevster Discussion Thread

In case of comments
  9. Phaeton

Melvin the Mev Mevster

The Formula 27 came & went, the BMW R1200GS came & went, the Freestyle went, the GTM K3 came & went, then finally the Robin Hood 2B4 came & went, so what next, well the idea was to wait for Andy to get a MGF frame build to try to make a Freestylesque type buggy road legal. But in the meantime on...
  10. Phaeton

Phaeton Robin Hood 2B4 Discussion Thread

Placeholder for all the jokes
  11. Phaeton

New Kit arrives at Phaeton Robin Hood 2B4

GTM was too much like a real car so it was moved on, collected this morning, then straight after into the truck & fetched a Robin Hood 2B4. Yep I know all about their problems but it was CHEAP a few issues which should be easy to fix & then move it on whilst the market is high. 4 initial...
  12. Phaeton

GTM K3

As ever with me I have a list of cars to own, but once bought I then seem to move on, so bought the K3 brought it back to life but it's too much like a real car, so it's on the Fleece of E
  13. Phaeton

Congratulations to Danny & Jane

Baby boy arrived this morning all 3 doing well, just what the world needs in these strange times a 2nd Danny ::)
  14. Phaeton

GTM K3 Discussion Thread

Just on the off chance you guys want to slag off my efforts
  15. Phaeton

New Kit arrives at Phaeton Towers GTM K3

Early start this morning, up at 06:15 mug of coffee & out into the truck, fill it up with fuel & off I go, A14 is closed so 180 miles, 3.5 hours & a divert later I end up in deepest darkest Kent I pull into the farm for my latest acquisition. Met up with Derek who drove it onto the truck, said...
  16. Phaeton

National Kit Car Show Stoneleigh May 2nd & 3rd 2019

Date has been released for Stoneleigh because of the VE celebrations the format is slightly different, The show is on Saturday/Sunday instead of Sunday/Monday we can still arrive on the Friday & camp for 2 nights if that is what everyone wants.
  17. Phaeton

Newark Kit Car Show 25th & 26th July 2020

Can somebody who has Fecesbook check Complete Kit Cars page they are claiming it's on next year, unfortunately in September & a week that we are normally on holiday.
  18. Phaeton

Interesting Buggy

Bike engined but managed to get it to be 4WD FLEECEBAY
  19. Phaeton

Mr Bumble & his mate Alfie

20. Phaeton

Alfie is For Sale

Formula 27 on Ebay