Search results

1. Leigh1299

Yellow and red freestyle in Taunton

Hi all , I seen another freestyle in Taunton , Somerset , 3weeks ago now …. Anyone know who owns it or is the owner on here ?
  2. Leigh1299

Rear shocks !!

Hi all It’s getting to the time off year to pull the buggy out off the garage 😎 I want to look at fitting coil over shocks on the rear as the standard mini shocks tend to give a lot on cornering so want to stop this from happening. What shocks is everyone else running on there freestyle buggies ?
  3. Leigh1299

K series engine swap

Hi all , I’ve had a look in here but can’t find anything about doing the k series engine swap ! I thinking about doing it over the winter but looking for help as to which engine to go with ? Have I missed a link or section on it Danny ?
  4. Leigh1299

Front mud guard mounts

Hi all , Does anyone have a set off front mudguard mounts for a freestyle buggy that they would sell ? Prefers the same as in the photo. thanks
  5. Leigh1299

Gear changing problems still …….

Hi all , I’ve come back to the forum for help !! I’m still having issues with being unable to select gears after 40 mins of driving and the engine getting hot ! The water temp goes between 60 -80 degrees so it’s not overheating , I’ve added a 10 row oil cooler , what should I try next or what...
  6. Leigh1299

Any Road legal freestyle buggies for sale ?

Hi I used to own a freestyle buggy many moons ago :) , and now I have a daughter who wants to get a buggy for the road to have fun in . I’ve started looking now as I would take on a buggy needing Tlc as long as it has been road registered !! I’m only looking for a freestyle buggy , no other...