Search results

1. ChaosMS

Happy New Year all!

Blimey its been quiet here of late - and before you say anything Alan I know its because i'm slacking off too much!!! ;D ;D Eating too many mince pies and sitting in front of a warm fire rather than freezing my arse off in the garage!! ;D Anyway all the best to everyone, and I hope you all...
  2. ChaosMS

ChaosMotorSport MKII Buggy Engine Swap Discussion Thread

Discussion thread for the engine swap on the MKII buggy! From 1.0L 3 Cylinder to 1.8Turbo 20 Valve GTI........ ;D ;D ;D
  3. ChaosMS

ChaosMotorSport MKII Buggy Engine Swap

Thought I would start a new thread for the engine swap on the MKII buggy, that way I can keep the MKIII design thread clean from any MKII updates - if that makes sense :)
  4. ChaosMS

I'm Selling her!!

Hi All, I'm going to try and sell the MKII buggy !! Advice needed ! As you know I'm planning the next buggy and in order to get to the next stage of design, I need the new donor car and major mechanical's so I have dimensions mounting points etc I can then build into the design (A little...
  5. ChaosMS

Happy New Year

Happy New year All!! O0
  6. ChaosMS

ChaosMotorSport MKIII Buggy Project Discussion Thread

Discussion Thread for my next mental creation
  7. ChaosMS

ChaosMotorSport MKIII Buggy

Guys - I've been thinking about the next build!! - It just feels weird that I dont have something to build, dont get me wrong the Chaos Buggy or MKII is running really well but I keep thinking of upgrades that really would work better on a new chassis so Ive started looking for a suitable donor...
  8. ChaosMS

Northern Buggy Run

Guys, I have been thinking about some sort of buggy outing in the north not sure where yet but could involve the lakes area, what do you think? would anybody be interested? Granted all of your buggy's are probably faster than mine so i would be bringing up the rear most of the time - would we...
  9. ChaosMS

Insurance for my buggy from Adrian Flux

Just thought I would post finally got the buggy insured (on VIN number) so I can drive it to the IVA test and to/from MOT prior to the IVA, went with Adrian Flux, Fully comp, on VIN (which i understand is more expensive due to the risk) 6000 miles a year and a value of 10k - came in at £230...
  10. ChaosMS

Ariel Nomad new buggy!! Quite the monster in fact!!

Hello All, not sure if youve seen this one yet but those nutters over at Ariel have built a buggy!! take a look at this http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/ariel-nomad-off-road-buggy-2015-01-06 Very Nice ;D Rich
  11. ChaosMS

VIN Plates

Guys, I'm looking around for a blank VIN plate to have engraved and im struggling to find a simple one, looking at the IVA test docs the VIN plate has to show the Manufacturer and the VIN number everything else seems optional So I know a while ago HolyCount did a batch of plates what were they...
  12. ChaosMS

VIN Numbers and where to get one from

Hello all, just a quick message to pass on some painful info recently acquired!! Now that the DVLA has shut all its regional offices the once relatively straight forward process of getting a VIN number to stamp into your vehicles chassis has changed and with all things to do with a government...
  13. ChaosMS

Another Blitz - but finished and road legal!!!!

This one is local to me ;D - not seen it on the road though >:( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blitz-Voodoo- ... 336d3f001c
  14. ChaosMS

2 x Blitz for sale with loads of bits

Not sure if anyone has seen this but 2 x Blitz buggies for sale and loads of bits http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-blitz-buggies-kit-car-off-road-buggy-road-legal-buggy-/130575194114?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e66e35802
  15. ChaosMS

ChaosMS's Ultralite Buggy Build Discussion Thread

So What do you think everyone ??
  16. ChaosMS

Ultralite Buggy Build

Hi everyone, New to forum so just thought I would post a few pics of my buggy project here in the UK, still got a bit to do but the project is going well so far, without too many major issues (those will come when I try to get it registered for road use). The buggy has been designed by myself...
  17. ChaosMS

Hello All

Hello all, From the sunny north of the UK! well actually not that sunny really :) A mate of mine told me about this forum and said I should join and post a few pics of my current project - I'm building a road legal buggy based on Suzuki Swift running gear - The entire machine is my own design...