Between the seats

wally1

Can someone please tell me if I can cut a large hole in the top panel behind and between the the seats to aid cooling or is this a complete no no wal :)

Danny

Administrator
I see that as a fire wall... I cut 2 holes in the side of mine though to help with air flow but I am not sure if I would do it in the middle of the fire wall...lol

Radar

Hi Wally1

mine had a meshed hole in that exact place not sure how much it helped to cool the engine if at all to be honest . Keeping the engine from overheating has been discussed many times on the forum I managed to solve my own problems in that area on my buggy without resorting to some of the more outlandish and extreme and fair play creative suggestions that I read here and were suggested at various times . Suggest you check out the cooling issues section there is lots of good help and actual solutions there it might be helpful .
My own expereince says cutting a hole where you suggest is a waste of time and will not help at all ..

Radar

wally1

sorry its been a while [lots of work] thanks for the repiles if only i had put the right pipe in the right place i would not have had the overheating prob in the first place ::)