BLITZ 4X4

nobby

currently i ride a road legal quad, but next year i hope to get a blitz, does the 4x4 count as a buggy ???

i am currently looking into a quadzilla bugrider or similar to drive the greenlanes,

does anyone know the cost of making a mini/k series based blitz from scratch ???

any help will be appreciated,

Mini Mad Max

More than a freestyle :D And thats pretty much no joke! Depends if you want bells and whistles or somehing really basic. The Freestyle is cheaper at doing both!
That is completely non-biased! :-[
I have the evidence tyo prove it too! :p

collie

If it's Blitz you're definitely after, then give them a call, I am sure they can advise you since I don't think there are currently any Blitz owners on here?  Good luck!

nobby

the freestyle is a road buggy tho isnt it?

if any good would be worth looking into, ive seen them in kit car mags but are they only mini based ???

what sort of cost is it, minus donor etc ???

(sorry, i came from a link from blitzworld) i didnt realise such a following to other buggies,

im after a no bells and whistles, just a road/greenlane belter,

thats a little different ;D

what other buggies are there out there on a small budget??

jason_l

nobby":1m4i82ou said:
the freestyle is a road buggy tho isnt it?

if any good would be worth looking into, ive seen them in kit car mags but are they only mini based ???

what sort of cost is it, minus donor etc ???

(sorry, i came from a link from blitzworld) i didnt realise such a following to other buggies,

im after a no bells and whistles, just a road/greenlane belter,

thats a little different ;D

what other buggies are there out there on a small budget??

Freestyle is mainly a 'off road' buggy i believe, hence the name of the forum 'Muddybuggies' :)  :D

Not too sure on blitz costs but you can pick a freestyle up relatively cheap.
I bought my freestyle as a part built off of ebay for around £1100 but it came with almost everything i needed to finish it. Although now my plans have changed somewhat!