Buggy for sale

tiggersmini

It's time to put my buggy up for sale, just don't have the time and space to get it finished.
The running gear and suspension have been stripped and everything replaced with new, bearing, rubbers, shocks, pads, shoes. Complete new wiring loom, custom made from Premier wiring. All lights are new. New digital speedo, dash and gauges. Brand new wheels and tyres. Running a 1400 mini sport engine with stage 3 head. Electric ignition, and flamer thrower coil. Engine is new only done 50 miles so needs running in still. The only thing that's not up for sale is the webber carb and manifold. Buggy is sva'd and road legal. Needs a fuel tank to finish it off, plus the gear linkage needs adjusting. Looking for between £3000-£3500 but open to sensible offers.

250buggys

I remember when I came up to see you, nice looking buggy. The engine looked good to :)

Good luck with your sale, right time of year to be selling.

Gef

Hi, your buggy sounds good. Im after a freestyle road legal off roader, from the ad yours is a sporty road buggy? Are there any photos i could see? Thanks gef

robcoles

This was my first freestyle, I put this one through the Ava test. Is it still available?
What’s the asking price?

robcoles

robcoles":3j86yze6 said:
This was my first freestyle, I put this one through the Ava test. Is it still available?
What’s the asking price?

Just Serb you’d put price in ad , should have read it with my glasses in lol

alfred

It's time to put my buggy up for sale, just don't have the time and space to get it finished.
The running gear and suspension have been stripped and everything replaced with new, bearing, rubbers, shocks, pads, shoes. Complete new wiring loom, custom made from Premier wiring. All lights are new. New digital speedo, dash and gauges. Brand new wheels and tyres. Running a 1400 mini sport engine with stage 3 head. Electric ignition, and flamer thrower coil. Engine is new only done 50 miles so needs running in still. The only thing that's not up for sale is the webber carb and manifold. Buggy is sva'd and road legal. Needs a fuel tank to finish it off, plus the gear linkage needs adjusting. Looking for between £3000-£3500 but open to sensible offers.
hello is this stil for sale, i am looking for one [email protected]

250buggys

Seats look comfy but other than that the rear spoiler does nothing especially with the extra wheel in situ.

Both just adding extra weight really...

Have an awful lot more fun with a nearly new Fiesta ST for that cash but still rather have a Freestyle :)

250buggys

Just read the description,

£30K build spend, rather have a 2nd hand Elise 220/250 cup for that!.......

Why would you waste your money, you will never get it back, pointless investment.

Not sure the long 4 seat wheel base works in a buggy. Looks Shi*e...

Phaeton

Staff member
It, along with 3 (I think) 2 seater versions where made by 2 brothers, they thought they were going to take the kit car industry by storm. I think the 2 seaters where Fiat engine based, we met them a couple of times at Stoneleigh. I had some involvement getting the engine running for them as they couldn't get it started, several emails etc. one of the brothers was okay, the other quite arrogant & very derisive of Freestyles.

With regards to the £30K if you attributed a real wage to the time it takes to develop then produce an item, then to have to modify it etc. I suspect you could easily justify that kind of figure, whether that is relevant or not is another mater.

250buggys

Yes the yearly 3D design software licence cost is huge and that is before you have even manufactured anything.

Does get rather expensive especially with small batch runs.