Collapsible safety boss

nw208

Does anyone know where to buy an sva compliant collapsible safety boss?  I have tried ebay, but can only find the solid mountney type.

I have a nice squishy leather wheel from a mini thirty, but I have no accompanying documentation to say that it is type approved!

This sva test will probably be the death of me. I am sick of red tape nonsense  ???

Phaeton

Staff member
This is the one you want from PL Minis seems to have jumped in price, I only paid £16 for the last one, I'm going in there over the next week to buy one & a wheel so if you want one picking up & sending let me know, should be able to save some postage.

Edit:- Best to put link in Doh!

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Sure Ian not a problem, was going to have a look over the weekend to see if I could find one cheaper, but as I pass within about 5 miles of P&L it often works out cheaper in the long run anyway.

Alan...

nw208

Thanks for the info Alan,

I might pop over there today (I am on half day from work) with Christmas money to spend, looks like a goldmine of mini bits.

Phaeton

Staff member
NW208 no worries,

Ian, I think I'll wait until after Bingley next weekend, you never know there maybe bargains  ;D ;D there, doubt it but you never know it might be the first. But if they are I'll pick two up.

Alan...

jason_l

Hmmm, may need to get myself one of these as well!  ;D

Take it the standard wheel won't fit on there? Is there a minimum wheel size that is ok for SVA as i wan't to fit a go kart wheel  :D

Jason :p

iank

Phaeton":10yquonj said:
NW208 no worries,

Ian, I think I'll wait until after Bingley next weekend, you never know there maybe bargains  ;D ;D there, doubt it but you never know it might be the first. But if they are I'll pick two up.

Alan...

No worries, not in a hurry but I seem to spend more in postage than on stuff.

Cheers
Ian