Fibreglass Seats

Mini Mad Max

A girl is a bad idea on this sight, all the guys lol! Anywho, It was a laugh when i got mine and i got mother to sit in them as i was saying how comfortable they were, when she stood up, the seat stuck to her, Lots of laughter and a few seconds later, she was out, lol.
Max
PS. If only i had a camera at the time ::)

Muddy-chick

Mini Mad Max":2dmotvwc said:
A girl is a bad idea on this sight, all the guys lol! Anywho, It was a laugh when i got mine and i got mother to sit in them as i was saying how comfortable they were, when she stood up, the seat stuck to her, Lots of laughter and a few seconds later, she was out, lol.
Max
PS. If only i had a camera at the time ::)

sorry, i didnt know this site was " men only"........... ;D

HolyCount

Dunno about men only ---- when it comes to buggies we're all boys  ;D  So my missus seems to think, anyway !!!

Nah -- on another car orientated forum to which I belong there are quite a few of the female persuasion (mind you at least one of the guys might be that way inclined too!!! ) .... any ... they tend to keep us lads on our toes and a couple of them put us to shame with their mechanical (and general) knowledge .... but nice to have on the forum.

Mini Mad Max

Sorry, my words came out wrong, What i meant was all the guys and the inuendos. Or however you spell it. It's great to have a chick on the forum, i wasn't complaining lol :D
Max

Muddy-chick

it's okay,  was only playing!.........i only post where possible, im not going to post much because i do not know much about buggies!.......
just nice to come on and see how people process with there buggies, thats all!  ;D