Happy New Year all!

ChaosMS

Blimey its been quiet here of late - and before you say anything Alan I know its because i'm slacking off too much!!! ;D ;D Eating too many mince pies and sitting in front of a warm fire rather than freezing my arse off in the garage!! ;D

Anyway all the best to everyone, and I hope you all had a good one!

Rich (off to finish the mince pies and toast his toes in front of the fire)

Phaeton

Staff member
ChaosMS":1oj0qjha said:
rather than freezing my arse off in the garage!! ;D
At least you have a garage ;D ;D looking back I built Mr Bumble through the winter of 2008/2009 outside on the drive with spot lamps, I must have been frigging mad

Mini Mad Max

Happy New Year! My new year's resolutions haven't worked out for the past ten years, so I think I'll try a different approach for 2019: my resolution is to NOT finish the buggy this year.... At least I won't be disappointed ;D

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":2v0rlnsw said:
ChaosMS":2v0rlnsw said:
rather than freezing my arse off in the garage!! ;D
At least you have a garage ;D ;D looking back I built Mr Bumble through the winter of 2008/2009 outside on the drive with spot lamps, I must have been frigging mad

what was in your garage when you were doing it?

Danny

Administrator
Mini Mad Max":2g67rvl9 said:
Happy New Year! My new year's resolutions haven't worked out for the past ten years, so I think I'll try a different approach for 2019: my resolution is to NOT finish the buggy this year.... At least I won't be disappointed ;D

hahahaha