I went to the darkside...

Danny

Administrator
I joined my local(ish) kit car group and did a run out today... everybody was is Lotus styled kit cars and then there was me :D

Good fun roads and I was sensible(ish)

Had a rattle which was annoying but then it stopped whichw as concerning but I made it home after doing 160 miles :D

Got a few things to adjust for wales and one of them is my throttle return is slow

Rattles and creaks need checking

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":2c518kht said:
Had a rattle which was annoying but then it stopped which was concerning but I made it home after doing 160 miles :D

Bet you can't find your 10mm spanner now, why is it always the 10mm spanner/socket you can't find

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":21mb4ay7 said:
Danny":21mb4ay7 said:
Had a rattle which was annoying but then it stopped which was concerning but I made it home after doing 160 miles :D

Bet you can't find your 10mm spanner now, why is it always the 10mm spanner/socket you can't find

hahaha

ChaosMS

Ha ha Darkside... well at least it was a blast out and there was a nice looking Cobra too!!

Danny

Administrator
think I am going out sunday as well somewhere... may as well stick some miles on :D

250buggys

Good to make the most of the weather and also good there is a club in your area. Bet there was loads of interest in your buggy :)

How many miles can you get out of your tank Danny?

Phaeton

Staff member
250buggys":2l0e05e4 said:
It's virtually limitless, depends on how many AA relay flatbeds there are available ;D ;D ;D

Danny

Administrator
250buggys":3hle687d said:
Good to make the most of the weather and also good there is a club in your area. Bet there was loads of interest in your buggy :)

About 150 I think

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

250buggys

Danny":vtmfuxr0 said:
think I am going out sunday as well somewhere... may as well stick some miles on :D

Danny how did your run out on Sunday go?

With this 30 degree heat being in an open frame buggy is a good way to cool down :)

Danny

Administrator
250buggys":360995vj said:
Danny":360995vj said:

Danny how did your run out on Sunday go?

With this 30 degree heat being in an open frame buggy is a good way to cool down :)

Went out on the bike and spent it getting stopped by police... Buying a grom is fun but teh police attention is annoying

Danny

Administrator
94376346_10157206263333097_221084785886363648_o.jpg

I will get a big boys bike next year but this is a bit of fun for the weird summer we have had.

250buggys

Now I know why plod pulled you, coz you made all the noise but didn't get up the hill. ;D

Seriously looks pretty nice but what you thinking about getting next Dan?

What constitutes a big boys machine?

Danny

Administrator
To be honest it is actually quite quiet.

I am leaning now on possibly versys 1000 or maybe even a new royal Enfield.

Not planning a euro trip till 2021 so not a major need for anything just yet.

May sell the grom in the next few months and buy a dirt bike for winter and then sell that in the summer.... who knows

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk