If this sells I’ll be increasing my insurance value

Leigh1299

Omg ….,, that’s my old buggy !!!! It used to have a 1 piece bench seat . I know it’s my old one because the number plates were made at Autosave which is in Bridgwater 😂😂 it used to have a black frame and yellow panels .

Phaeton

Staff member
Omg ….,, that’s my old buggy !!!! It used to have a 1 piece bench seat . I know it’s my old one because the number plates were made at Autosave which is in Bridgwater 😂😂 it used to have a black frame and yellow panels .
Or those are your number plates, not that I suggesting there might be buggies out there that are not on the correct plates to get around SVA/IVA rules 😂🤣😂🤣

Leigh1299

You could be correct but the fire extinguishers are also my mod as the tops with the breathers in I had made at work . I’m just pleased it’s still out there being used ! I also did the pedal mod so the pedals were mounted the floor 😂

250buggys

96 watchers, lots of attention...

A bit rough and ready, could do with a complete re-build really especially as it hasn't been on the road for a good few years.

Says “Ready to roll. Turn key toy.” Then lists a load of things that are wrong with it like the wiring harness and gear linkage...

Looking at the photos it's quite a tatty build. The rear mud guards have been hacked to get the springs and fuel tank in and it is blocking the air flow to the rad.

Battery moved into the buggy and taking up all the passengers foot well.

The brake pipes take a funny route and are quite likely to get bashed with the drivers boots, looks a bit novice. Defo needs re-doing to be on the safe side.

Looks like a carbon can, no mention of that in the listing and the pedal box looks quite interesting, not seen one like that before. Must have taken some work to chop through that double bulkhead,

Needs some minilites, those big tyres look nasty.

Attachments

• Buggy.JPG
    Buggy.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 4

250buggys

nescafe37

Just picked this up and still got receipts with your name on in bud

250buggys

Welcome, always good to have another buggy member on the forum.

Be sure to keep us updated on the stuff you have planned for it ☺️

Phaeton

Staff member
Welcome aboard, haven't had a buggy for a couple of years, but still remember a few bits about them, so if you have any questions just post a question.

Leigh1299

Just picked this up and still got receipts with your name on in bud
I’m glad she’s still going ! I sold it to a guy who was going to use it for trials and off road near Exeter. I think I then seen it for sale up north on eBay . Does the V5 suggest that ?

250buggys

Yeah we picked it up from Clacton on sea. Looks like its been passed around a bit. Needs a total strip down and rebuild as its been used for trials.
Plan is to put a k series in and make it road legal again.
I am in Dovercourt, 15 mins up the road from Clacton, where are you? :)

Sounds like a fun project, plenty of info and help here.

We like to see plenty of pics of your progress :)