insurance for joyner buggy

spitfire

I have just bought a joyner buggy and am looking for some insurance for it. I was quoted £106 by Adrian flux but when I called back to pay for it the next day it doubled to £250 so I would appreciate some advice on this.
thanks

Radar

unless you paid (therefore had a contract you have no recourse at all ) should have paid there and then !

I once insured AND paid in full for my grinnal scorpion only to receive a phone call the next day saying sorry we dont insure that particular vehicle etc etc I said sorry to late we have a contract I have paid and it is binding in law etc etc anyway to cut a long story short and a few letters/e mails later I got refunded PLUS an extra 100 % of premium as compensation to allow them to buy themselves out of MY contract it took some doing but they knew they had no way of rufusing my "request for compensation" in the long run they would have lost in court and I let them know it ..once you have paid its a legally binding contract full stop ! ..it was inconvenient at the time but I persaveared and it paid off to the tune of £250.00 which was my premium plus £250.00 I suggested as compensation to me for the inconvenience etc etc ...happy days

Radar

Danny

Administrator
I think you just got to shop around...

I don't pay much for my insurance but its in a locked brick garage ect etc etc....

If £250 is the best you can get its not too bad :) Its a lot of fun for not much money :)

spitfire

did a bit more searching and got it for £86, paid immediately as I didn't want to get caught out again. glad I did as I went barrelling past a cctv police van this afternoon with a clear conscience.

Danny

Administrator
spitfire":3lkd4u6f said:
did a bit more searching and got it for £86, paid immediately as I didn't want to get caught out again. glad I did as I went barrelling past a cctv police van this afternoon with a clear conscience.

Wahooo nice and cheap:)