Isn't this really a Blitz?

Phaeton

Staff member
I suspect this was a chassis bought from Blitz & modified or was built in conjuction with them. It appears to have a K-series engine rather than the A-series that Blitz did.

#
Engine:                                  Rear mounted Rover Metro 1.1L normally aspirated (K-series; pre engine management). Less than 10,000 miles on engine.
#
Transmission:                        Rover Metro 5-speed + reverse, manual.

Nice looking motor, but as I've said before they're just not cute enough in the Freestyle way, anyway what you doing looking on Fleecebay you should be in the garage building.

Alan,.,

collie

:D Ha yes, caught me out again, was having fun in Sunny Dorset this weekend making sure I still have a passout to continue building my buggy when my Fiancee moves up.  ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
Back up for sale again, reached £3.5k last time but not the reserve LINK

Just been reading this on BRA's site

In 2003, and with a complete deviation from the usual BRA style, two road legal all terrain vehicles were produced by the now scaled down BRA Motor Works. The space frame chassis for these vehicles were manufactured by NCF and they were prototypes for BRA's own version of NCF's well known Blitz2. Known as the 'BRA Q4'  the vehicles were successfully registered and are still owned by BRA. The Q4's used the sub-frame and K-series engine etc. from a 1992-onwards Rover Metro. There are no plans to productionise the Q4.

Alan...