IVA Information

HolyCount

Useful Link Andy -- Thanks

Am a bit concerned with the comments on edging strip -- this will need looking into !!!!!

Mini Mad Max

Yeah the edging thing is a bit ridiculous! Plus what are daytime running lights? Are they lights on the dash or as in headlights and tail lights? It was a bit less harsh than a lot of people thought! But some bits are still quite harsh!  :-\
Thanks,
Max  :D

HolyCount

Mini Mad Max":12krz6n4 said:
Yeah the edging thing is a bit ridiculous! Plus what are daytime running lights? Are they lights on the dash or as in headlights and tail lights? It was a bit less harsh than a lot of people thought! But some bits are still quite harsh!  :-\
Thanks,
Max  :D

Daytime running lights are like those on Volvos, Max ----- basically side lights that come on as soon as the car is started.

Angel Boy

At the moment without thinking about it too much I think it is a pretty easy mod to do as you would just need to run a wire from the ignition to a relay which would switch on when the ignition was live.

I'll think about it a bit though first   :-\

Andy

Mini Mad Max

Like Audis have them cool LED things around the headlights? I could do like one thing that i've seen on a DAX rush where he put a strip of LEDs in the front of each cycle wing/front wheelarch  which acted as sidelights. They looked really effective!
Thanks Kev :D
Max