Kirkly Seats

Mini Mad Max

Hi welcome to the forum :), me thinks there has been a buggy Cobra 7s in. Aren't they the ones that recline or be adjusted?
hope this helps.
Max

Lime&Orange

Nope, fixed back.

Only problem with them is the weight, they arnt the lightest of seats, hence my thoughts on the kirkly seat.

collie

Aren't Kirkleys those aluminim rally seats? I'm sure someone has mentioned them before.
I'd do a search for them as I remember a post about that not so long ago!
As for me, I got these babies from J K Composites
They're lightweight and comfy  :)

Lime&Orange

Jk Seats dont fit in my car, to wide, wont let the doors close!

I have some GRP seats for sale, if they go then will splash out on the Kirkly.

What do you mean come with free diet pills?

Phaeton

Staff member
Lime&Orange":3ly5ho9o said:
What do you mean come with free diet pills?

I saw Alex's lovely seats the other week, you just can't afford to be a lard arse like me to sit in them

Alan...

collie

SWMBO has categorically stated that even if her hips did fit, she wouldn't be seen dead in the buggy!
The seats are really skinny, 38cm gap for the hips, I'm not a lightweight and just fit, they're definitely what you call snug!! :D

Mini Mad Max

Yes... snug. Luckily i am of lanky thin physique so fit in mine a treat. But offroad it would hurt in them, so im going to cut up a camping mat and mount the seat on rubber bobbins.
Max

nw208

I bought 2 of these for my buggy, I went for the 20 degree layback economy seat 17 inches wide with covers from bpgrassing.
They are a little snug on the central tunnel, so I would recommend a narrower size .