Looking for something to replace the a-series?

Angel Boy

Usual disclaimer of nothing to do with me, but was posted on my local Mini owners forum (don't recall it being one of theirs either), but

Clicky

What an engine upgrade matched by a suitably what a price!!!

Andy

jason_l

Flippin AWSOME!!!!!!  :p

Im starting to think i should have went bike engined route  :-[ I wanted to do something different as others where doing R1 engines, then all of a sudden the other bike engines died off and no news???? Oh well, will have to stick to my toyo engine  :-\

Mini Mad Max

So might all the other mini engine conversions possible :p Who's gonna be the first to have a road legal bike engined freestyle? Is there already one on the road?
Max

Angel Boy

If I had that kind of cash lying around and the thing was on the road I would be drawing the plans up already, but as I am not in a position with either it'll have to wait  ;D

Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
Shame it won't fit, but then again it would be a waste of money, a Freestyle doesn't need that kind of power. No reverse so either it won't IVA or it would be a bitch to live with having to get out & push if you want to go backwards. Then there's engine life, it's designed to pull along a 185KG bike not a 500KG Freestyle.

Alan...

Angel Boy

Phaeton":14d3meme said:
Shame it won't fit, but then again it would be a waste of money, a Freestyle doesn't need that kind of power. No reverse so either it won't IVA or it would be a bitch to live with having to get out & push if you want to go backwards. Then there's engine life, it's designed to pull along a 185KG bike not a 500KG Freestyle.

Alan...

All valid points, but we can dream  :p

Andy