Mirrors

jason_l

Been having a little think on the mirror situation and after looking through ebay for parts i found the rage buggy. I love them to bits but they are really overpriced. However looking at the add one thing i did notice is the mirror setup they have. Nice rounded mirrors but on larger stalks so that they stick out further and give better rearward vision. I know there have been some issues with the setup on the freestyle and some people have the extanded welded on stalks and some have the spacer parts.

Is there any reason why a setup like this would not work on the freestyle? Had a look through the IVA manual and it seems to be ok, as long as the radius is ok and vision good.

cc-6-0086.jpg

I bought some small bike style mirrors for after IVA but im now thinking to buy some similar mirrors to the rage or even try and contact rage for the actual mirrors.

Jason :D

Phaeton

Staff member
My only thought would be the further out you go the more vibration you're going to experience

Alan...

jason_l

Yes thats the only drawback i can see. I don't want to go out a stupid amount, just enough to look around the rear frame so i can get good vision, i have emailed Rage to see if they will sell them on there own but i get the feeling if they do they won't be cheap.

Here is a better picture of them (in fact these are different and look better than the original picture i posted up), they look awesome to me :D

r180rt_rage_motorsport_2.jpg

r180rt_rage_motorsport_1.jpg

Jason :D

Phaeton

Staff member
They look like Swiss cheese, RICH, Calling Rich, Jason wants a job doing ;D

Alan...