Mr Bumble's Phaeton's Discussion Thread

Phaeton

Staff member
Well currently I only have to commute to work 2 days a week, so plan is to use the Beetle on one day & use the train bike the other. He runs okayish, but has a quite a big flatspot, it seems he has a fast road dizzy which has no throttle sensing on, that's due to be replaced, electronic module fitted & we'll see. All the floor pans have been done etc. just need a respray, along with some interior work.

I still have a hankering for a GTM K3, but getting one is another matter, there's £300 one completely stripped into pieces, but that's in Glasgow & will be a RPITA to get back home & store whilst I build it. There's another £850 built, correctly registered, running but no MOT & according to the DVLA it's not had one since they computerised, BUT that is in the North of Scotland a 1,000 mile round trip. Then there's another in the Scottish borders, all done apart from needed a new a radiator which is supplied to be fitted, but that is £2500, which I think is too much but he won't budge

wagon_1.0

Sad (well happy for you that he sold) that Mr Bumble has gone.

Glad you have a new project to keep the thread alive - always enjoy your posts :)