National Kit Car Show Stoneleigh April 30th & May 1st 2017

Danny

Administrator
Boilerman":10wmzddb said:
Hi guys, I'm going to Stoneleigh to meet you buggy mad people and have a good look and listen to your cars. Hope the weather is going to be good, looking forward to meeting you all.
Make sure you say hello :) are you staying for the weekend?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
Steve":3uhmzpzm said:
What time are you guys aiming to be there?
I best not say as I never seem to get there when I say anyway, but likely to be 3pmish, are you bringing the whimp wagon?

Danny

Administrator
I aim to get up and leave on saturday... and its about a 3 hour drive for me...

prob be there by 2 I should think....

Danny

Administrator
Wicked :D

I feel like death at the moment.... got a cold and sore throat from hell... I have a 1000 mile ride to do now as well... fun times ahead... hoping this cold is gone by the weekend :D :D :D :D

I have been popping man up pills all day so lets see :D

Phaeton

Staff member
Due to some unexpected commitment it might be Sunday before I arrive, but I'll keep you posted, just remember we've also moved to 49D

Phaeton

Staff member
Yes, the building inspector has refused to give permission for the footings to be concreted, he wants them to go down another 300mm although we're already below the existing AND it's solid clay. So I've got to get them dug out tomorrow, get him to agree & then concrete on Saturday to keep everything on track

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":1a3bzy7m said:
Yes, the building inspector has refused to give permission for the footings to be concreted, he wants them to go down another 300mm although we're already below the existing AND it's solid clay. So I've got to get them dug out tomorrow, get him to agree & then concrete on Saturday to keep everything on track

Ah that sucks!!! Building inspectors are a pain in the ass!!!

Will see you saturday evening then :D

Danny

Administrator
Well I am home and it was a good show... well the show was questionable but the turnout was good and somehow I managed to get home in the dry.

The buggy behaved itself but need to get some bits done before the next run out...

Good to meet everyone and as always... where is everybody else????

17e51cf00c020f0a7fb6121f4621337f.jpg
f75f5507aeff2bfb5c1ff18bb659d90f.jpg
72e3fd05f2e485342d2cca8334ab3178.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Mini Mad Max

Glad you had a good time :)

Danny":2ms83qfj said:
as always... where is everybody else????

Gutted I missed it for another year. I'm working hard for the last few weeks of my degree right now. I'll be there next year at all costs!

Danny

Administrator
Mini Mad Max":m7usu6wu said:
Glad you had a good time :)

Danny":m7usu6wu said:
as always... where is everybody else????

Gutted I missed it for another year. I'm working hard for the last few weeks of my degree right now. I'll be there next year at all costs!

come on max :D I never thought I would have a child before you finished your buggy :D

Mini Mad Max

Oh are you pregnant Dan??? :p It has been an epoch or so, and it's still not done. Perhaps it will be finished one day (in a parallel universe ;) )

Danny

Administrator
Mini Mad Max":1q0lk5ey said:
Oh are you pregnant Dan??? :p It has been an epoch or so, and it's still not done. Perhaps it will be finished one day (in a parallel universe ;) )

Im not no :D