National Kit Car Show Stoneleigh May 5/6th 2019

Phaeton

Staff member
Line in the sand for anybody wishing to get their buggy finished by the show, No Max that does not include you, your Grandkids are not adults yet.

ChaosMS

ha ha ha poor Max - I doubt I'm gonna make it - I still dont have a back end done!! - I am such a slacker :)

Mini Mad Max

Phaeton":26trpgct said:
Line in the sand for anybody wishing to get their buggy finished by the show, No Max that does not include you, your Grandkids are not adults yet.

I'll get one of the little blighters to finish it for me! ;D

Danny

Administrator
Mini Mad Max":8dyy3iia said:
Phaeton":8dyy3iia said:

I'll get one of the little blighters to finish it for me! ;D

lol

Teifion57

I’ve booked in for stonleigh and bringing the rv and buggy,got a barby you can use whenever,and will also provide bacon and egg sarnies in the morning if anyone’s interested

Teifion57

How much is the tank£,how many gallons does it hold,does it fit where the seatbelt mounts are or mud they be moved

Phaeton

Staff member
Teifion57":2lmny2ox said:
Yes I am still interested in the panniers phaeton,will you be able to bring them?
I can bring them, but only if you definitely want them just they are a pain for me to carry.

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":e8rfaovy said:
They cost me over £200 to build, so £50 seems a reasonable price,

blimey!!! I am not going to add up how much I spent on mine...

my rubber seals have all cracked so going to do a little bit of a temporary life long repair :D

wagon_1.0

Teifion57":11e7myqc said:
How much is the tank£,how many gallons does it hold,does it fit where the seatbelt mounts are or mud they be moved

Well there's probably £300 of labour, £150 materials in there, and it weighs a shit ton, so say £85 delivered?

Not sure how much capacity, but must be 35-40 litres i think

I cant really remember what the standard seat belt location is - I never used them I'm afraid. it does clear the linkage on the tunnel :)