National Kit Car Show Stoneleigh May 5/6th 2019

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":33wc0cgj said:
2 weeks to go.... need to see if I have finished all the jobs on mine
Erm which show you going to Danny by week on Tuesday it will be all over, anyway for those coming a week Saturday/Sunday we're on 49D not sure if that is the same pitch as some have been moved around this year apparently, (due to the HS2 wasn't aware they had started to build the biggest white elephant of the century.)

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":3wt12nkn said:
Danny":3wt12nkn said:
2 weeks to go.... need to see if I have finished all the jobs on mine
Erm which show you going to Danny by week on Tuesday it will be all over, anyway for those coming a week Saturday/Sunday we're on 49D not sure if that is the same pitch as some have been moved around this year apparently, (due to the HS2 wasn't aware they had started to build the biggest white elephant of the century.)

:d

Phaeton

Staff member
Okay due to some family matters I won't be coming down Saturday now I'll be arriving Sunday

Danny

Administrator
bloody good company this year :D

spent a fortune as always but good fun and thanks to steve for being the perfect stoneleigh wife :D

Danny

Administrator
250buggys":mx8xz057 said:
Not sure about the Ultima, looks quite big in the photo.

Its big in real life as well :D

But it has been a car I have wanted. so if life treats me well.....

Danny

Administrator
Fank065":2b86gqoe said:
I've booked in for Stoneleigh and bringing the RV and buggy,got a baby you can utilize whenever,and will likewise give bacon and egg sarnies in the first part of the day if anybody's intrigued
:)

Looking forward to it already for next year of there is one

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk