National Kit Car Show Stoneleigh May 6/7th 2018

Phaeton

Staff member
Marker in the sand for all those wishing to come, will we get more than the usual 4 buggies there?

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":u2ox1c95 said:
Marker in the sand for all those wishing to come, will we get more than the usual 4 buggies there?
I will be there. .. will be close this yes as I away the month before touring on the bikes

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Danny

Administrator
stiffpole69":3aeb4ojy said:
Hi all,

I'm very keen to pop along, if I ever get it finished! Lol! Any details on it would br great, thanks.

Steve

get a build thread going and we can help you along :D

Phaeton

Staff member
stiffpole69":2ohivegj said:
Hi all,

I'm very keen to pop along, if I ever get it finished! Lol! Any details on it would br great, thanks.

Steve
It's pretty fluid, the 3 Mousketeers & Dantanion normally roll up on Saturday & stay until Monday camping, we tend to go out in the evening for food then come back for a couple of jars, breakfast in the cafe, but it's entirely up to you, we used to do BBQ etc. but space is a premium in the buggies, come along, for as long or short as you wish, do your own thing or tag along, no pressures either way. Even if you don't finish, just like Max he's been promising to come for the last 8 years (maybe more) in the buggy & is still failing come & have a chat, if we're not around put a note on one of the buggies with a mobile number

stiffpole69

Many thanks for that, I'm going to pencil it in.

I'm building it to compete in the AMSC Trials Championship, I've already missed three, which I did in my faithful old Pug 205.

Can you still buy bits for the Freestyle?

Regards

Steve

Phaeton

Staff member
Depends what you need Danny the Hoarder has quite a few bits but stocks are dwindling I think

Danny

Administrator
stiffpole69":r713gfh6 said:
Many thanks for that, I'm going to pencil it in.

I'm building it to compete in the AMSC Trials Championship, I've already missed three, which I did in my faithful old Pug 205.

Can you still buy bits for the Freestyle?

Regards

Steve

what are you after?

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":3003u5tk said:
Depends what you need Danny the Hoarder has quite a few bits but stocks are dwindling I think

I dunno.... apparent I have tonnes of crap.... according to the wife :D

Phaeton

Staff member
IT'S A WEEK ON SATURDAY well, Sunday & Monday really

Get fettling folks, can we get more than the usual 4 suspects on the stand?

ChaosMS

Hi Guys I will be there and I'm bringing Max with me - unfortunately my buggy is still missing its Ass so it will be just for the day - we are thinking Sunday

See you all there - Rich