Need a good imagination for this one...

Phaeton

Staff member
LOL I sort of have the same problem, the Exocet is on the back of the trailer, can't take it off as I have nowhere to put it so can't take any pictures, but want to get it advertised, ideally before the weekend.

250buggys

Don't you need to do all the registration first. That usually takes a while.

What are you getting for your next project? :)

Phaeton

Staff member
I was going to let the new owner register it in their name as the first owner, not something I've done before but don't see why it should be an issue.

250buggys

Yes good idea might help get a better selling £ also.

Next project? I bet you have something lined up????

Phaeton

Staff member
Yes good idea might help get a better selling £ also.

Next project? I bet you have something lined up????
Been speaking to the son & his thought is that it would be better registered so that the new buyer can drive it home, he has a point so I think I'm going down that route. As all the paperwork is in my name it might be easier as well, so think I'm going to do that after all this is the DVSA we're talking about. As to project I was really looking forward to doing the supercharger build but that has fallen by the wayside, so there are a couple of things.

Phaeton

Staff member
With the trailer I guess you could offer delivery for petrol money.
It's not ours & TBH it's a pain to get as it's in a storage unit with a car & alloys on, so they have to be shifted, use trailer, taken back & reloaded all with the owner present. We only have it now as the son was using it to take his drift car on Sunday, I needed it for IVA Tuesday & getting rid of the shell today so it was worth the effort.

250buggys

That's really handy if you can borrow a trailer. I got rid of mine as I didn't have the room to keep it, was a good chunk of money sitting there and was worried about it getting pinched. The ST isn't rated for towing not that you would want to put one on there anyway.

Might have to hire a transporter, but that is a way off.