Road Registered Freestyle for Sale

Tewkes_Shaun

I’m selling my Freestyle buggy. I’m moving house and the new place isn’t big enough for the buggy and the wife’s not keen on it moving with us. I bought this back in June 2008 from toyotacat1, the original post is still on this site. I couldn’t remember my original user name/password so have re-registered. Buggy was been SORN for a few years and lived in the garage for most of that time. It has lived outside for the last year under a tarp. The battery is knackered so not tried starting it so will be sold as seen. Sold with a spare set of brake calipers, hubs and drive shafts and the bracket for mounting the pedals ( never got round to fitting it). I’ll try and upload some pics or provide a link to some photos. As for price-any sensible offers. May put it on eBay next week. Buggy is in Tewkesbury.

Phaeton

Staff member
Good Luck with your sale Shaun, probably a good time to sell, or if you can spare the time, drag it up to Stoneleigh in 4 weeks time & let's sell it on the stand. Pictures will help & a price

Tewkes_Shaun

I think I half asleep the other day and posted this in off topic rather than for sale. I’ve put some pics on Facebook under Shaun Ridge, Tewkesbury. As for price not sure say around £1k

Phaeton

Staff member
As long as the engine turns I think that's a very sensible price.

I would have it in a heartbeat if I just had time,

Tewkes_Shaun

I think Lee bought lots for new parts for this originally judging by the tons of paperwork it came with. It’s also got one of Wurzells trials gearboxes fitted.

I’ve also got 4 Ultralite wheels with Yokohama tyres fitted.

Not sure whether to put them all on together as one lot on eBay to help it sell.

Phaeton

Staff member
I know time is probably at a premium but if you could start the engine or at least prove it turns will help the sale, best option would be a MOT but understand if you're moving that might not be an option. If only you were closer I could probably help out. As for the spare tyres/wheels possibly don't advertise with them, but offer them to the buyer & put on Fleecebay afterwards if they say no.

250buggys

Danny":zpc1z80c said:
This cost £8500 to build if I remember right :D

Needs a loving home for sure :D

Crikey £8.5k!

How much do you reckon your buggy owes you Danny?

On the other hand probably best not to think about it.

Danny

Administrator
250buggys":s0lpcmnp said:
Danny":s0lpcmnp said:

Needs a loving home for sure :D

Crikey £8.5k!

How much do you reckon your buggy owes you Danny?

On the other hand probably best not to think about it.
It owes me nothing.... the donor vehicles always more than cover the build costs....

Think of anything i have spent £600 but i am still selling bits from the donor....lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":2nntchx2 said:
Danny":2nntchx2 said:
No way did that cost £8.5K, not unless somebody built it for them on an hourly rate
Thats what he told us :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tewkes_Shaun

Put on eBay last night and it seems to have a lot of interest. Have an offer of asking price to end auction now........not sure what to do.

Phaeton

Staff member
Found it

Only thing I would add to the advert is what it says on the V5C & that is it correctly registered as a Funbuggies Freestyle or however they have put it on the V5C with all the interest I'd be tempted to let it run it's coarse, last one sold running with MOT for £1800ish

Tewkes_Shaun

eBay took this listing down because I mention the muddybuggies website as a user friendly site for information. Apparently that’s not allowed. It will be delisted at 7pm tonight.

250buggys

That's too bad, anything with. com or .co.uk in the listing they automatically flag and take down for advertising reasons.

Hopefully someone will get in touch and you can avoid paying the 10% fees. If not re-list I guess.

Freestyle buggies don't come up that often and I usually keep an eye to see what they fetch.