Road Registered Freestyle for Sale

Gef

Hi there, i've been meaning to join for ages, Tewkes-Shaun's Freestyle has finally inspired me. Shame ebay took down the ad, but i'm still interested. If its still available please let me know, i'm fairly local (Bristol) and have cash. Collection might be an issue, i can hire a trailer and borrow a mate and car, or can anyone recommend someone?
I've been looking out for a buggy for a couple of years now, since breaking my ankle coming off my off road bike. I rather fancied a Blitz Joyrider but road reg ones dont come up for sale very often.

Phaeton

Staff member
Are you able to relist without a new fee? I do detest Fleecebay but it is so good getting your advert out there, if you use Fckbuk sign up to some of the groups & advertise it there

Teifion57

Will do now it’s passed mot,have you got to pay extra to park with the buggies or have you got to stay at the car park,I’ve only stayed for the weekend in my rv a couple of years ago

Phaeton

Staff member
If you're driving the buggy then the driver does not pay, just follow the signs for exhibitors when you get there you come in via another entrance, if you're staying over then it's £5 charge

Weekend Admission for Camping (when arriving in a kit car)
The following camping fees include admission to the show on
both days and camping from 10am on Saturday 5th May to
midday Tuesday 8th May.
Kit car drivers: £5.00
Adult passengers: £20.00
Children (8 - 16): £5.00
All above prices are inclusive of VAT and apply only to those driving a kit car (not towing one).
These prices also include the Sunday night live entertainment. This depends what you class as entertainment