SOLD!! Freestyle buggy kit & mini parts - Cardiff

dra203

Hi, I've decided to sell my Freestyle buggy project. I've got neither the time nor space to finish it, so hoping it will go to someone who can get it running.

It was bought as a project, had been sat for a while at this point having never been running. I'm told the previous owner had taken the engine (a 998 which had apparently been tinkered with) and various other parts from a Clubman he'd been running before he started the project. Don't have documents for this car, however, so I guess it would need to be registered on Q plates.

Parts from Mini include:
- Complete 998 engine and gearbox with twin carbs, with too many spare components to list (see pictures). Many will need reconditioning before use
- Engine subframe, modified to fit the Freestyle
- Four 12” Ultralite wheels with tyres with Falken tyres (two approx. 5-6 mm tread, two approx. 2-3 mm)
- Brakes: front discs, rear drums
- Suspension components
- Wiring loom
- MG steering wheel & steering column
- Dials (from a Metro?)
Also included is a pair of Corbeau GT bucket seats. Both could do with some attention, one has a tear in the bolster.

Not really sure about prices with so few of these being sold. Looking for around £500 for the lot.

More pictures available on request.

Cheers,
Dave

20190830_135304.jpg
20190830_145402.jpg
20190830_160215.jpg

250buggys

Nice little project for someone, the engine is probably worth that. Don't see many kits come up for sale and its the deluxe light weight alloy version too.