Sponsored sky dive to help fund operation for my niece

Radar

that's really great news Rob nice to hear that good people help good causes and can make a difference , let us know how it goes in january

best wishes to jayla

Radar

robcoles

Quick update:
Jayla had her operation three days ago (7 hour opp). She's now recovering on high dependancy ward.

robcoles

Hi guys
A quick update. It's now been two years since I did the sponsored sky dive & over a year since jayla had her life changing surgery.
Jayla had her annual check up a few weeks ago and it couldn't be any better...... she now has 98% muscle use. She's doing all the things other children her age would be doing :).
Thanks again for your generousity..... it really has made a life changing difference to jaylas quality of life.

Radar

Thanks for the update Rob it's great to know you and your familys efforts have made a real difference to Jaylas life...... brilliant !!

Radar

robcoles

Quick update..... three years on & Jayla is doing really well. The operation was a huge success & had given her the ability to walk unaided. Another big opp coming up soon , both legs to be broken & re set (ouch).
I can’t thank everyone enough for the sponsors and support given.

Radar

Hi Rob , with all the crappy news going on right now with covid 19 and it's consequences it was really nice to read your update on Jayla , it really cheered up my day

all the best to jayla from me and my family
Radar