Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2015 3rd & 4th May

Phaeton

Staff member
Just had the paperwork through from Grosvenor we're on 50D again unless we kick & scream we want to be somewhere else, which may mean we end up on 50D.

They want to know how many buggies, will it be greater than the usual 4 suspects?

As ever anyone is welcome, in any form of kitcar

http://www.nationalkitcarshow.co.uk/

Although I'm not sure that this rings true for last year "4,000 kit cars, 400 trade stands in 5 Exhibition Halls plus 300 outside trade and club stands."

Alan....

ChaosMS

Not sure as yet Alan, buggy should be ready but might not of been tested etc, its too wide to fit on a normal trailer so it needs to arrive under its own steam - will let you know nearer the date

Rich

Lilspeed

I'm giving Riviera Run a miss this year, so might come along to this instead if that's ok with you lot?

Steve

Just 1 month to go, who is ready and who will be panicking a week before trying to get the car/s ready?
Went out to run mine today and found a fuel leak from the carb, hopefully it should be an easy fix (bound to be something more).

Danny

Administrator
Lol wish I had a fuel at this time before.... would mean I have fuel being pumped somehwere

Phaeton

Staff member
Currently sat in the back of the Rav4 doing the secondary electrics, once these are done then I think I am free to start finishing the radiator on the buggy. Unless my granddaughter who is due to arrive at the end of this week has other ideas

Danny

Administrator
Lol I am back a day earlier... so got s full day o the buggy tomorrow... although I am in the pub now... quite a few deep so maybe hanging tomorrow

Phaeton

Staff member
Lilspeed":rv0gvsny said:
Leaky primary gear oil seal to sort out here. Maybe next weekend :-\

But it's an A series, isn't that obligatory? ;D

On a different note, Anthony/Tony who builds the Animoto chassis's has asked if the Animoto guys can hang out on our stand, which I have of course agreed to, so we may have a few more buggies there this year.