SVA Pass

Paul

Well i finally rolled up my sleeves and completed the list of failure points and was rewarded with a MAC certificate today at Derby. Two hours drive each way and a ten minute inspection plus £38 lighter, plus got caught in the major storms passing through the country. The buggy was thouroughly swamped but fortunately i had it on a trailer and was not driving it.
Just need to sort out the paperwork for the DVLA and get it to Lincoln for its inspection then hopefully it will be on the road for the rest of this long hot summer that we are supposed to be having this year.

Steve

Well done.
Enjoy the Summer.
Just make sure you have a  good set of water proofs.
See you at the shows.
Steve

Mini Mad Max

Congrats Paul! I like the look of your buggy in the pictures so hope to see it up close at some shows.
Alex, i think we have the same aim. April 2010.... Here i come! ....hopefully ;D
Max

Paul

SVA retest only took ten minutes to check the fail items from the original test. If you look at my previous post you will see that i had a completely anal tester but for the retest i think he must have been in a lenient mood because he just signed everything of without any fuss. I will be trying to get the registration paperwork done this week and then try to get it to Lincoln as soon as possible for its inspection.