Sylva Mojo build

Danny

Administrator
I saw the mojo today... need to get it finished as I am hoping to buy a commercial unit very soon and I dont want to pay to get it there :D

Danny

Administrator
We are nearing the end of a legal battle where my bees and cars are stored so soon enough I will be able to comfortably get back to being the nuisance I have always been.

We won the first stage and now just waiting to proceed with the next stage which we should win as well but the women is a nasty piece of work and her anger has worked in my favour but if we win this stage I get another garage and 100% use of a yard I already own without her trying to claim the yard is hers.

We shall see what 2022 brings :D

250buggys

We are nearing the end of a legal battle where my bees and cars are stored so soon enough I will be able to comfortably get back to being the nuisance I have always been.

We won the first stage and now just waiting to proceed with the next stage which we should win as well but the women is a nasty piece of work and her anger has worked in my favour but if we win this stage I get another garage and 100% use of a yard I already own without her trying to claim the yard is hers.

We shall see what 2022 brings :D
Sounds like a right night-mare. I remember you had issues before where people would park in front of your garage so you couldn't get the buggy out.

Neighbours....

Danny

Administrator
Woke up today to another headache... So I have just instructed solicitors to deal with it. Cant be bothered to even think about it.

Sounds like a right night-mare. I remember you had issues before where people would park in front of your garage so you couldn't get the buggy out.

Neighbours....

Yeah that is not even the half of it now. But I think the neighbours will soon work out that A) i dont back down and B) I have big pot of gold to make sure that I win.

not sure how much stress I can be bothered with though