Wales Buggy Run 21st - 24th July 2016

Danny

Administrator
Right :D

Whos coming?

Need to get some dates in the diary for this years trip :D I am a little more ready than last year :) I hope :D

Would be good to see a couple more buggies this year

ChaosMS

I am currently introducing the idea to the one that shall be obeyed !! - So far she thinks its a good idea!! ;D

danny2

Administrator
Staff member
We normally do it in July I think... Alan and Simon tend to be the ones that are restrictive on dates...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

danny2

Administrator
Staff member
ChaosMS":2rsbf7f8 said:
I am currently introducing the idea to the one that shall be obeyed !! - So far she thinks its a good idea!! ;D
The more the merrier....

Danny

Administrator
give me a general idea and I will see where I am :D

I am in europe for most of this year at the moment

Phaeton

Staff member
Traditionally we end the run in Telford to watch the Hungarian F1 this year would be the 24th

Danny

Administrator
That works for me.. start my euro tour a little later as the following weekend I am covering the Silverstone classic event

Phaeton

Staff member
Title has been edited to reflect the dates, there will be a meeting place somewhere around Birmingham for Simon, Steve, myself and anyone else who wishes to meet up on the 21st, we'll then be driving to the 1st overnight stop hopefully at the Riverside Camping & Caravan Park at Crickhowell Although I have heard they are attempting to get Crickhowell designated as an independent nation to allow the shops to sell goods without VAT, if that goes through there maybe tolls to pay on the roads both in & out of the village. They have stopped taking camping, but hopefully as they will remember us from last year I can swing it once I have an idea of numbers.
http://www.riversidecaravanscrickhowell.co.uk/
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...2!3m1!1s0x486e29d429b89dad:0x223b2e1b07279f5e

Then as the last few years we intend to end up in Telford at The Raven to watch the F1 GP on Sunday 24th, other than that nothing is decided.

Steve

Guys, wont be able to make these dates, sorry. I understand if the dates cant be changed, but I would still like to come if possible and if you you would allow me to come.

Danny

Administrator
I can do the weekend before... I can't do any weekends after as I start my Europe tour....

Phaeton

Staff member
Steve gets back on the 25th so I presume anything 2 weeks before is no use.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
Think we'll have to wait till Stoneleigh to resolve if we can, so many clashing diaries