Wales Buggy Run July 2017

Phaeton

Staff member
Are we having one?
If so what dates is anyone who is interested available
@Steve when has she booked the cruise this year?

Phaeton

Staff member
Dates you Muppet, don't want to interrupt your International Man of Misery dates

Danny

Administrator
I am pretty much free whenever... get teh dates from those who have to book it off and I will work to them :D

Phaeton

Staff member
Thursday 27th until Sunday 30th July Hungary F1 on Sunday afternoon in a pub before we split

Phaeton

Staff member
Yeah I was thinking of taking the MR2 there, but I don't get on with a member of the group who strangely enough hasn't got an MR2

Steve

Hi all
I will be there this year. I know I can't make the first weekend in July and if we get the dates in soon the she will have to work the holiday around it. Don't tell her that.

Danny

Administrator
You missed an awesome one last year.. one of my best weekends away

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
So Steve is out 6th to 9th
Simon is out 13th to 16th
Danny is out 27th to 30th

So that only leaves 20th to 23rd, I'll ring my mate Bernie up & see if he can move the F1 GP to that weekend shall I?

Phaeton

Staff member
Decision made date is 20th to 23rd, I'll ring Crickhowell to see if the new owner will still take us.

Phaeton

Staff member
Lilspeed":26oy4kn4 said:
I can make it this year!!
Can I come too? 8)
As Danny says of course, I think we've always said we'd rather never have more than 8 as logistically staying together all day, parking up for food etc. could be a nightmare. But we've never got to that number so never been a problem :)

As there is no GP on the Sunday we're going to drive to Bourton-on-the-Water & go around the transport museum there, beautiful village as well.