Wanted - Road Legal Buggy

John0660

Hi, I am after a Freestyle or Blitz 2 road legal buggy. Any condition considered. Reply here or to 07766 543 423 please. John.

Phaeton

Staff member
Welcome to the site, they are getting few & far between now, but they do come up every now & again, you'll just have to be prepared to jump & run when they do.

Phaeton

Staff member
Quite by chance I watched this Youtube last night
not seen the previous & it's a bit concerning what has happened & whose involved, it may all be legit. I seem to remember this guy finding another hoard of cars again owned by another frail older gentleman which then get raided & cars stolen. Not suggesting he's involved but once the videos go up on Youtube then it's open season to find the location. How the old guy has been treated, his cars removed, his pigeons left to fend for themselves stinks. But the point of the Rant is to say he comes across a Blitz he doesn't know who owns it, but you might be able to contact him to get what information you can about it, doesn't look road legal, but that's all part of the fun.

ChaosMS

In one of their videos the police turn up - ha ha - Were just doing a youtube video! Honest!

These lot just wind me up - ever heard of private property, you can bet the bunker in one of them is trashed now thanks to these videos

250buggys

TBH I would avoid a Blitz, OK for off road on a farm maybe but not a nice looking buggy or road worthy really.

Hold out for a a Freestyle, put a custom search on eBay and when one comes up go see it and make an offer before the auction ends. A much better investment and better buggy all round.

As said previously, getting rarer but they do pop up.

250buggys

Actually this Freestyle may still be for sale