Brake circuits

Anything About Buggy Brakes Clutch And Accellerater
250buggys
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 10:09 am
Location: Essex

Brake circuits

Postby 250buggys » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:24 am

Can someone pls confirm which banjo connection is for the front and which is for the rear brakes?

DSC_0466.JPG

Boilerman
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Re: Brake circuits

Postby Boilerman » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:20 pm

On the yellow tag master cylinder the top 10mm connection is for the front and the lower 12mm connection is for the rear.

250buggys
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 10:09 am
Location: Essex

Re: Brake circuits

Postby 250buggys » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Boilerman wrote:On the yellow tag master cylinder the top 10mm connection is for the front and the lower 12mm connection is for the rear.


Many thanks, just needed to be sure :-D

User avatar
Danny
Posts: 3570
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Middleton On Sea
Contact:

Re: RE: Brake circuits

Postby Danny » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am

250buggys wrote:Can someone pls confirm which banjo connection is for the front and which is for the rear brakes?

DSC_0466.JPG
Get a cable tie round the reservoir and cylinder as you may find it all weeps

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Image

250buggys
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 10:09 am
Location: Essex

Re: RE: Brake circuits

Postby 250buggys » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:43 pm

Danny wrote:
250buggys wrote:Can someone pls confirm which banjo connection is for the front and which is for the rear brakes?

DSC_0466.JPG
Get a cable tie round the reservoir and cylinder as you may find it all weeps

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk


Good plan, I can see how that can happen now you mention it.


Return to “Brake, Clutch And Accellerater”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests