Clutch connector

Anything About Buggy Brakes Clutch And Accellerater
User avatar
Danny
Posts: 4226
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Middleton On Sea
Contact:

Clutch connector

Postby Danny » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:06 am

I have a ford concentric clutch but I dont have teh fittings for it :-(

anybod know where I can get this end from?

Image

User avatar
Danny
Posts: 4226
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Middleton On Sea
Contact:

Re: Clutch connector

Postby Danny » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:06 am

Venhill looked hopefull but could not find it :-(

User avatar
Phaeton
Posts: 4722
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Worksop
Contact:

Re: Clutch connector

Postby Phaeton » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:44 am

How about asking somebody who bought a Ford & then scrapped it, didn't they take it off the car before having the shell taken away?

User avatar
ChaosMS
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:05 am
Location: UK - North
Contact:

Re: Clutch connector

Postby ChaosMS » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:14 pm

Had a similar problem with the vw clutch cylinder it has a very similar fitting - in the end i found a scap skoda and used the one off it as couldnt find one new!

User avatar
Danny
Posts: 4226
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Middleton On Sea
Contact:

Re: Clutch connector

Postby Danny » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:41 am

Phaeton wrote:How about asking somebody who bought a Ford & then scrapped it, didn't they take it off the car before having the shell taken away?


I kept the one off the focus but that is bigger than teh one off the KA gearbox :D That's how I managed to get a photo of it :D

User avatar
Danny
Posts: 4226
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Middleton On Sea
Contact:

Re: Clutch connector

Postby Danny » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:42 am

ChaosMS wrote:Had a similar problem with the vw clutch cylinder it has a very similar fitting - in the end i found a scap skoda and used the one off it as couldnt find one new!


yeah looks like I need to find a 1996 ford KA... FFS

User avatar
Phaeton
Posts: 4722
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Worksop
Contact:

Re: Clutch connector

Postby Phaeton » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:12 am

Danny wrote:yeah looks like I need to find a 1996 ford KA... FFS

That should be easy there should be loads of half dissolved ones in the scrapyards

User avatar
Danny
Posts: 4226
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Middleton On Sea
Contact:

Re: Clutch connector

Postby Danny » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:02 am

Phaeton wrote:
Danny wrote:yeah looks like I need to find a 1996 ford KA... FFS

That should be easy there should be loads of half dissolved ones in the scrapyards


Think I have found one from my motor factors... now need to see if they will do me a better deal :D

After next week the brake and clutch lines will be finished :D


Return to “Brake, Clutch And Accellerater”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests