Fibreglass Seats

Buggy Interior
HolyCount

Re: Fibreglass Seats

Postby HolyCount » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Dunno about men only ---- when it comes to buggies we're all boys  ;D  So my missus seems to think, anyway !!!

Nah -- on another car orientated forum to which I belong there are quite a few of the female persuasion (mind you at least one of the guys might be that way inclined too!!! ) .... any ... they tend to keep us lads on our toes and a couple of them put us to shame with their mechanical (and general) knowledge .... but nice to have on the forum.

Mini Mad Max

Postby Mini Mad Max » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Sorry, my words came out wrong, What i meant was all the guys and the inuendos. Or however you spell it. It's great to have a chick on the forum, i wasn't complaining lol :D
Max

Muddy-chick

Postby Muddy-chick » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:47 am

it's okay,  was only playing!.........i only post where possible, im not going to post much because i do not know much about buggies!.......
just nice to come on and see how people process with there buggies, thats all!  ;D

Mini Mad Max

Postby Mini Mad Max » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:30 pm

I don't know... You might end up a walking buggy encyclopedia being the partner of alex ;D
lol
Max

HolyCount

Postby HolyCount » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Mini Mad Max wrote:I don't know... You might end up a walking buggy encyclopedia being the partner of alex ;D
lol
Max

Would that be a buggypedia  ::)

Return to “Interior”