Danny's K Series Conversion Project

The place where MuddyBuggies Members can post updates to their projects
User avatar
ChaosMS
Posts: 603
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:05 am
Location: UK - North
Contact:

Re: Danny's K Series Conversion Project

Postby ChaosMS » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:11 pm

Like Wagon said - video needed Danny!! - Looking awesome as usual though I have to say thats very neat and organised in that shed!!!!!!

User avatar
Phaeton
Posts: 4537
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Worksop
Contact:

Re: Danny's K Series Conversion Project

Postby Phaeton » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:48 pm

NOT THAT VIDEO!!!!! You know what happened the last time you sent that one around she wasn't very happy

User avatar
Danny
Posts: 4110
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Middleton On Sea
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: Danny's K Series Conversion Project

Postby Danny » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:51 pm

ChaosMS wrote:Like Wagon said - video needed Danny!! - Looking awesome as usual though I have to say thats very neat and organised in that shed!!!!!!
I will get a video up :-)

I am quite confident we have solved the hesitation as the more i think about it it was that dodgy wire...

Going to take her to goodwood in a few weeks for breakfast meet...

Yup shed is organised... full of spares for both the buggy and the mojo.... i start building another shed for all my bee equipment as that has escalated quickly...

Been levelling a veg patch today so I can get the buggy out easier...ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
Danny
Posts: 4110
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Middleton On Sea
Contact:

Re: Danny's K Series Conversion Project

Postby Danny » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:22 pm

I got to the garage yesterday with the aim to get the exhaust finished and all was going well... chopped it all up so that I could tack it all.

Well I thought half way through welding it that I would double check... for the life of me I could not get it all back together so I decided to scrap that idea and go about it a bit different.

I have re ordered a couple of bends and couple of clamp on flexi hoses.

I am going for clamp on flexi pipes because I know that when these pipes are pants and so when it comes to changing them it should be easier. Also it allows me to rejig things about.

Well that was yesterday...

Today I decided to crack on and get the fuel tank our so I can assess what is going on in the front. Also so i cam mount my wiring module on that panel.

I have also established that I need to remove the steering wheel to get in and out of car so I need to look for one of those...



Things are slow... but I want to try and do them right first time ;-)ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Image


Return to “MuddyBuggies Owners Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests