Sylva Mojo build

The place where MuddyBuggies Members can post updates to their projects
Danny

Re: Sylva Mojo build

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:22 pm

I picked up a windscreen now for the mojo so I dont have to butcher the bodywork :D

and to add insult to injury to my purse strings I have almost completed on another rental property so I am skinter than skint now... all for the greater good apparently.

so this mojo build may take a little longer than the no plan

wagon_1.0

Postby wagon_1.0 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:43 pm

how you enjoying your MIG? I used mine instead of my tig for teh first time in ages. So much quicker and easier :D

Danny

Postby Danny » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:22 am

wagon_1.0 wrote:how you enjoying your MIG? I used mine instead of my tig for teh first time in ages. So much quicker and easier :D

erm.... its good.... I am not good with it... The welds are strong but not pretty yet... I am certainly a better tig welder now :D

Danny

Postby Danny » Sat May 18, 2019 2:19 pm

It has been a while since I really did anything on the mojo and to be honest that is because I have not had the spare cash to throw at it.

I have been looking at the exhaust situation and that has been a bit of a challenge but I have now found a possible solution so instead of trying to explain how I am going route it I am just going to show you when I have done it.

The other thing is the Donor car has been in my yard for a while now and frankly parts are not selling off it so I am going to strip out what I think will sell then then I am going to get it scrapped asap as I am fed up of seeing it.

I started removing the loom out the other day and that was easy till I go to the ECU and fords being ford they put a plate over the ecu to stop it being taken out so I had to get the grinder out.

Once the loom is out and the car is stripped then I will be get it removed and from there I can really start doing a bit more. As you can see I am in no major rush to get anything done quickly ?:D

Return to “MuddyBuggies Owners Projects”