Recent content by Baloo

1. B

got an urge to biuld another buggy

Will keep you posted 👍
  2. B

Workshop is a mile or so away from where he picked up Lexus but can leave them just inside the gate there if he is passing, I am possibly going up to just North of Nottingham in the next couple of weeks in trying to buy another buggy shell but he can't decide if he wants to sell
  3. B

Yep have some you can "borrow" or your welcome to bring yours down and use my hydraulic press Which ever way you want
  4. B

It is, he sold the engine and box out of it and couldn't sell the shell so it was offered cheap to me
  5. B

Maybe lol It came on a vitara chassis but my pal has a discovery 3 with no engine and box going very very cheap and l quite fancy using that as it has air suspension
  6. B

well i ended up with this :oops: dune buggy inbound shortly me thinks
  7. B

ncf blitz

i dont need a good reason lol i just biuld one if i feel like it lol, im still working on my jimny based buggy but its a bit slow at the moment as i moved house and im building a garage before i can get buggy building again there was 2 single garages but they seem to be morphing into one much...
  8. B

ncf blitz

ha ha ha beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol
  9. B

ncf blitz

there are 2 tracks, the buggy track is smooth and undulating no ruts or mounds just smooth grass, i cant find any up to date vid this must be 5 years or more ago and the camera was on the bonnet of a subaru just stock suspension and it gets round just fine this one is even older but shows...
  10. B

ncf blitz

i have to agree the freestyle has the looks if i could find a cheap one i would buy one, its just the mini suspension that holds the blitz back when off road, you start to bounce then you cant control the pedals, it kangaroos out of control, im sure you would get round the buggy track, the...
  11. B

ncf blitz

not sure if the link works, a couple more pics it makes me want to dig out my spare frame and get building lol
  12. B

ncf blitz

just stumbled on this blitz looks quite tidy more tidy than usual lol https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/863399201931378/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ae0c31d3f-7573-44e8-838d-51445c6c6b41
  13. B

we ll i hope that cures it for you so you can zip about in it, actually its hard to zip about with 1300cc , not the quickest thing on the planet, l always thought they needed a 2 lt engine and box out of something else or perhaps the 2.5 v6 out of a vitara
  14. B

excellent they are great little things, i have loads of spares if you need anything let me know, i also have an offroad track im still building your welcome to come down and get stuck lol
  15. B

jimny's dont bomb anywhere unless its off a cliff lol, 1300cc dosent tow much, shogun sounds like a better bet to me i always fancied one of these but never fell over one cheap