Recent content by ChaosMS

1. ChaosMS

ChaosMotorSport MKII Buggy Engine Swap

Quick update - The buggy passed its MOT today with flying colours!! Im very very happy even though it pi$$ed down there and back and I got soaked!!
  2. ChaosMS

Insurance for my buggy from Adrian Flux

Just got my insurance sorted for the buggy, back to Graham Sykes again fully comp parts only £111!! for a 1.8T im very happy!!
  3. ChaosMS

ChaosMotorSport MKII Buggy Engine Swap Discussion Thread

Hi Alan, yeah it has to be within 30 days to maintain the renewal date same as a car
  4. ChaosMS

Hi Alan, cheers mate - Ive now sent off the finished wheel arch brackets for powder coating - im waiting till the start of april before insuring and taxing it so I can take it for its MOT fingers crossed in a couple of weeks it should be back on the road!! - Cannot wait!!
  5. ChaosMS

Update time, its been far too long since the last update but things get in the way of building this monster !! However I have to say we are very close now, I got the handbrake working this week, and started the conversion for the wheel arches, I am re-using part of the old brackets and the...
  6. ChaosMS

Melvin the Mev Mevster Discussion Thread

At least youve got a new screen now Alan, is it a bond on one?
  7. ChaosMS

ok my guess - a self inflating sumo suit!!.......... what do you mean no :(
  8. ChaosMS

Bloody shame about the windscreen Alan, that is bad luck mate!
  9. ChaosMS

Lotus 7 (Replica) Build Discussion

ha ha yeah that too 🤣🤣🤣
  10. ChaosMS

Yeah did just the same ive found a labelling machine very handy too!!
  11. ChaosMS

ha ha yeah, to be honest I wish I had fitted it from the start much easier than the way I had it for the IVA!
  12. ChaosMS

Thats looking superb - really coming on now! Ah the vw light switch control, what a superb bit of kit, did the same 3d printed a mounting bracket that bolts to the dash then the switch slides in and locks like in the golf it came from - 3d printers are wonderful things dont know where i would...
  13. ChaosMS

Bah Humbug the lot of you

Happy Christmas All hope you had a good one!
  14. ChaosMS

Ha ha cheers fellas, it should be highly entertaining when I get her out on the road! when throttled up she has quite the bark and rapid throttle off produces a few entertaining pops!!
  15. ChaosMS

Hello All, long time no post! - took a video a short while back thought I would post it here - Its alive and Moves!