Recent content by Will

1. W

14" wheels with mini PCD

Trying to source some 14" wheels with the mini PCD and don't want to spend a fortune.  Anyone know if any cars had the 101.6 PCD and had steel wheels or steel spares? Will
  2. W

Mini Pedal Box

Anyone got a mini pedal box they want to sell me? Will
  3. W

Freestyle Track

Anyone know or can measure me a freestyle front and rear track? Thanks in advance!
  4. W

Few mini bits i dont need anymore!

I have a mini front subframe modified to fit to the freestyle, new rubber cones, freestyle tracking rods, all the arms etc.  I will take some pictures and post them up.  £25 Mini 998cc engine had done around 60k if I remember rightly, was a runner when It was removed, new clutch was fitted...
  5. W

SVA/IVA and Brake Bias Valves

Any reason why the testers are against brake bias valves being fitted (look at section 09B point 25 of the draft document for IVA)? Because I'm using the disks off an MGF for the back and disks off a Mini for the front my intention was to fit a bias valve to compensate for the extra braking at...
  6. W

Wills Build

Morning All, you may remember a while ago I posted about "upgrading" to a K series, well the time has come to fit one!  Due to time, money and storage issues I never finished the buggy with the A series and lost interest.  I've made the decision to buy a car trailer and say bugger the road and...
  7. W

Morning All

Moaning all, Just thourght id introduce myself, youve probably guessed im Will. I bought my freestyle a few years ago now but due to lack of cash and time work ground to a halt when we got it on 4 wheels. I've just moved to lincoln and when i find a unit ill be cracking on with it and...