The kit with Now known as Harry Discussion

250buggys

Great Alan. Looking forward to the updates.

Hopefully you motivate me to get out and build my project 😃

Phaeton

Staff member
Ordered an alloy radiator last night, which I know I need, I couldn't put the one that came with it back on, need to go through all the boxes to see what is & isn't there, biggest things I know I need are seats, harnesses & wheels/tyres, I'm hoping the rest is just little stuff.

Phaeton

Staff member
Got a message from the guy I bould it off yesterday to say that we'd forgotten the wheels & tyres, 150 mile round trip, but probably cheaper than trying to get a set, although I was thinking of stealing Melvins once I get to that point.

250buggys

What a pain, at least fuel is a bit cheaper this week.

Nothing like starting off on a bad note, hopefully they are a decent set and worth the trip back.

250buggys

Hi Alan, I know exactly what you mean always having to move parts from once space to the next so you have some room to work. It's also trying not to damage parts. 😀 Keep up the good work.

250buggys

Good work Alan, good to get on when the weather is good. I spent a couple of hours yesterday on mine, also gave a thought to the neighbours when I was cutting some notches in a panel with the Dremel.😀

250buggys

Good motivation Alan, I have been visiting family past few days. Best get those wheels before he lists them on eBay thinking you might not want them.

I remember making a list of all the bits and ticking them off in the van, only wish I looked at the under side of the chassis as the powder coat had been scratched to fuxk where one person had moved it about, easy to do with carpet tiles but not everyone thinks like that.

Phaeton

Staff member
Things may slow now, that pesky thing called work & with it still being dark not much after 4.

Phaeton

Staff member

Phaeton

Staff member