Search results

1. B

Back on it!!

Hi all Its been awhile now but it is now the time to crack on!! Had a lot going on in my life, and not had the time to do anything to me buggy. Questions will probably be asked that have been asked several times but shall be scanning all posts first before i ask the obvious!!! Cheers for now...
  2. B

Fuel tank

Hi guys After some info please for a behind the seat tank. All these questions have probably been asked before!!! What is the size of the tank? How much are they? Where can i get one from? What capacity are they? Cheers Mark
  3. B

Brake cylinder

Hi guys Can anyone help with where i can get a banjo bolt for the large brake pipe outlet on the cylinder. Its a standard cylinder off an 84 B reg. Cheers Mark
  4. B

Unleaded?

Hi guys Just got a donor mini (B reg 84). Dont no if its been converted to run on unleaded. Does anyone no if theres an easy way to tell if its been done? Would be grateful of any help Cheers Mark
  5. B

Yeah got 1!!

Hi guys Just been down to Daves today and picked up a part biult buggy he had (bloody long drive, 450 mls in 8 hrs) so i hope youll be all ears cos i reckon there gonna be alot of questions gonna be asked in the not to distant future :lol: Cheers 4 now Mark
  6. B

hi all

Just a quick starter to say hi all. Not got a buggy at mo but having gone to Donnington to look at the robin hoods ive changed my thinking after seeing these great little buggies. Hope to have one in the not to distant future. Cheers for now Mark