Search results

1. J

Structual Integrity

Hi Everyone, Bit of a random one this. Right, my plan is to make the side panels from ABS plastic as its cheap, light and very easy to work with. Now my plan to fit the side panels using well nuts and some dome headed stainless bolts along the side. The well nuts require a 10mm hole for them to...
  2. J

Structual Integrity

Hi Everyone, Bit of a random one this. Right, my plan is to make the side panels from ABS plastic as its cheap, light and very easy to work with. Now my plan to fit the side panels using well nuts and some dome headed stainless bolts along the side. The well nuts require a 10mm hole for them to...
  3. J

Brakes HELP!!!!!

Hi everyone, Staying late at work to try and bleed the brakes with no joy. Using a one man bleed kit and its worked a treat on the clutch line. Now when i go to try and bleed the brakes its another story. Front brakes bleed fine and the fluid comes through the hose and into the jar fine. When...
  4. J

Master cylinder brake pipe placement

Right been searching the net for this and cant find anything. Thought it would be a good idea to get a topic up in case anybody on here knows for certain and we can finally have a topic that states EXACTLY what pipe goes where. I have the yellow tag master cylinder but what pipe goes where? It...
  5. J

Chassis Plates

Right, I know i did a batch of these before but im going to run another group buy and get another batch made up as im changing mine so makes sense to do a load all at once. I can't remember what the last ones cost but it will be around the £7-10 mark i guess and the more people we get the...
  6. J

headlight position?????

Right, bit of a wierd one this. Been looking at the regs for IVA and it states that the headlights must be no more than 400mm from the side of the vehicle. Problem i have is that the rear of mine is alot wider than the front. My mate reckons they will measure it from where the lights are fitted...
  7. J

Mirrors

Been having a little think on the mirror situation and after looking through ebay for parts i found the rage buggy. I love them to bits but they are really overpriced. However looking at the add one thing i did notice is the mirror setup they have. Nice rounded mirrors but on larger stalks so...
  8. J

Freestyle Bonet/nosecone bit

Hi Everyone, Im guessing most people have one of these so don't know if anyone is interested but i have one here if anyone wants it. Its finished in red gel coat and has never been fitted to a freestyle, has just been in my way the whole time. The previous owner has added holes for the mini...
  9. J

Im still alive :D

Hi everyone, Hope you are all ok and your buggies are coming along. Just thought i would post up to say im still alive and i havent given up on the buggy. I haven't really touched it in months as been working on building a house. lol. Hopefully start getting back on it in march when my work...
  10. J

Im still alive :D

Hi everyone, Hope you are all ok and your buggies are coming along. Just thought i would post up to say im still alive and i havent given up on the buggy. I haven't really touched it in months as been working on building a house. lol. Hopefully start getting back on it in march when my work...
  11. J

Golf rear calipers, which handbrake cable???

Hi All, Not sure if anyone knows this info (probably Alan, or Max?). I have the golf rep alloy disc calipers and want to look at sorting the handbrake part, what handbrake cable did people go for? I think Alan/Jamie are the only ones so far that have done this??? Many thanks, Jason :D
  12. J

Fancy Dress Party

Just a random picture from last weekend, fancy dress party, no theme......... Jason :D
  13. J

Starting the wiring......

Hi Everyone, Well, i have been looking at the wiring over the last few days and reading a few books on making a wiring loom from scratch. Im going to leave the engine loom to the guys at TGT but thought i would make the rest of the loom myself as it will hopefully give me a better understanding...
  14. J

For Bruce :)

As you asked for pics here they are..... its a 2000 Lexus IS200 s in astral black, ex rep mobile, mods are......... * 18' Inch Kei Velocity's in Hyper Black * Tein Super Street Coilovers with top mounts and EDFC unit * Cusco Carbon front strut brace * Cusco carbon rear strut brace * Cusco...
  15. J

re: for sales rules

Hi Alan, Like the idea of the for sales rules! A few of the other clubs im on have proper templates for 'sale' items and the second anyone goes to add a new topic the template is embedded in the new post so people can just fill it out. This is the template they use...... For sale: Item...
  16. J

Fuel filler insert?

Hi All, Just had a quick read through the IVA manual and i was under the impression that a nylon reducer had to be fitted to unleaded tanks so that a diesel nozzle won't fit into the filler kneck? Just read through the 03A petrol tank section and i can't find it anywhere? Am i just dreaming, i...
  17. J

Spotted Buggybloke

Was stuck in traffic yesterday at just after 5pm on my way home on the millbrook flyover in southampton when i look in my mirror to see a little buggy fly past me in the right hand lane! Loving the new colour Matt, looks pretty good all in that green. The net/camo storage part on the roof...
  18. J

Fuel sender and Acewell Problems

Hi Everyone, Started looking at the fuel gubbins. As im making a fuel tank from scratch i need to source parts and i have some parts on order already. However im having a bit of a problem with the fuel sender. Im using a Acewell dash gauge and the fuel level reading works on a 0-100 Ohm scale...
  19. J

Again..........

Its for sale again.................. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1275-SUPERCHARGED ... 3cad60d43a Dam i love that Freestyle  :) Jason :D
  20. J

2x Alloy Fire Extinguishers

Right, i have decided that rather than use the fire extinguishers i have as a fuel tank im going to get a Fuel cell made from scratch. Im going all out on the rest of the project i may as well get a full on race cell. Anyway, does anyone want these Fire extinguishers? Don't want any money for...