Search results

1. Leigh1299

Yellow and red freestyle in Taunton

Hi Danny , it’s yellow bonnet and red framed with plastic bucket type seats ? sound like anyone you know ?
  2. Leigh1299

Freestyle on Faecesbook

Just checked and red and black one in Solihull is still listed . I believe that listing do run out and you have to renew them
  3. Leigh1299

Freestyle on Faecesbook

The black unbuilt one is no longer listed , has anyone on here bought it ?
  4. Leigh1299

Freestyle on Faecesbook

I like the seats but not sure how comfortable they will be ?
  5. Leigh1299

Freestyle on Faecesbook

I messaged the guy to see if it was registered as he had put no v5/ documentation in the advert but there was a front number plate in the photos covered up ! Turns out it was someone’s name on the plate lol
  6. Leigh1299

Freestyle on Faecesbook

This one is red in colour , there is black never been built one on there aswell in Ipswich which is £1595
  7. Leigh1299

Yellow and red freestyle in Taunton

Hi all , I seen another freestyle in Taunton , Somerset , 3weeks ago now …. Anyone know who owns it or is the owner on here ?
  8. Leigh1299

Freestyle on Faecesbook

Another one on Facebook near Solihull , £1500 not registered and in need of some love !!
  9. Leigh1299

Rear shocks !!

straight through mot luckily 👍 Now time to get the rear mudguards sorted , new front indicators as old ones have been soldered so many times 😂. I’ve bought gas shocks to fit and help with rear suspension. I will add photos when work done 😂 Good luck with your mot , it’s a shame your so far away...
  10. Leigh1299

Rear shocks !!

This is the arrangement I have got for the mud guards ,and adjustments
  11. Leigh1299

Rear shocks !!

I will try 20 psi , it’s got it’s mot this Saturday so will see if the mot man picks up play in the bearings . I believe I’m still on the 1/2 turn originals . I will have a proper look tomorrow night . Thanks for all the ideas 💡
  12. Leigh1299

Rear shocks !!

I’ve got 13 inch minilites , with Yokohama tyres , 30psi on the rear . The wheel arches are mounted from the brake cable mount and bottom shock mount .This is probably most off my issue as it moves with the travel on the shocks
  13. Leigh1299

Rear shocks !!

I’ve got the fully adjustable camber and caster , also running 4 pot metro brakes up front which is probably too much braking really . Might have to look at the rear disc option too .
  14. Leigh1299

Rear shocks !!

I’ve got the front coil over set up 👍 I find on cornering ….. well taking roundabouts at speed and letting the rear break loose 😂 I find the shock very soft and ends up damaging itself against my Mudguard arrangement . I need to change the mudguard brackets and probably do what 250buggy has...
  15. Leigh1299

If this sells I’ll be increasing my insurance value

I’m glad she’s still going ! I sold it to a guy who was going to use it for trials and off road near Exeter. I think I then seen it for sale up north on eBay . Does the V5 suggest that ?
  16. Leigh1299

Rear shocks !!

I was more thinking of having coil over shocks aswell as the donuts . I’ve already managed to damage 1 of the normal mini shocks on cornering as they are too soft so I’m wanting to stiffen the rear suspension up .
  17. Leigh1299

Rear shocks !!

Hi all It’s getting to the time off year to pull the buggy out off the garage 😎 I want to look at fitting coil over shocks on the rear as the standard mini shocks tend to give a lot on cornering so want to stop this from happening. What shocks is everyone else running on there freestyle buggies ?
  18. Leigh1299

You could be correct but the fire extinguishers are also my mod as the tops with the breathers in I had made at work . I’m just pleased it’s still out there being used ! I also did the pedal mod so the pedals were mounted the floor 😂
  19. Leigh1299

Omg ….,, that’s my old buggy !!!! It used to have a 1 piece bench seat . I know it’s my old one because the number plates were made at Autosave which is in Bridgwater 😂😂 it used to have a black frame and yellow panels .
  20. Leigh1299

First for sale in a long time

I just like the look of the older mud guards !! My mistake on the older chassis , I’ve looked at photos of my old one , which is the early type and that is different . He must of cut the mounts off fit the mirrors , I think the rear spoiler bar is quite cool , and I think it’ could be for the...