Search results

1. M

looking for a winch

Hi its me again has anyone out there got a winch they want to sell i'm lookin for something around 2/2.5 lb .  ta
  2. M

wales trip

Hi guys im lookin at putting a weekend wales trip on maybe around, june july time around devils bridge way .i no  load's of tracks all around mid wales .Been going  there over  15 years  now so i've got lots of map's full of good places to go .Not doing B/Bs  going to  camp where we stop  so if...
  3. M

need a roof rack

Hi has anyone  out there got a roof rack they want to sell  thank's maz  :)
  4. M

head lights dazon 1100

Hi it's me again  i'm  lookin for a set of head light's with halogen bulbs. Any one no  where i can get a set ? would like chrome if poss .sick of the standard  lights there only 25 watts i may aswell put a torch on my head lol >:( 
  5. M

dayzon 1100cc remote brake servo

hi anyone no where i can get a remote brake servo, and what out of ?.. .I'm fitting a suzuki 16 v in to her and it sould be putting out around 125 bhp ...I've got drilled and vented discs all round but need to sharpen them up a bit any one hellp  thanks   ;)
  6. M

dazon 1100cc it's got to get muddy

HI all just got my self a late xmas presant. A dazon 1100cc buggie  best thing i ever got ,so hope to see some of you guy's out on the track's  sometime  all the best   maz ;D ;)